Funding support

Tax free childcare that is available to working parents and can provide savings of up to £2000 per year, per child, find out more here.

Tax credits are government pay-outs that give extra money to people who need it – including those who need help to care for children, those who are disabled workers, and people on low incomes.

Funding support at tiddlers
There are two types of tax credit – child tax credit and working tax credit. You might be eligible for one or both of them, depending on your circumstances.

Working tax credits are for people who are in work, either for an employer or self-employed, but earn a low income. Child tax credit are for those who are responsible for children; they’re paid in addition to child benefit, and you don’t need to be in work to claim.

Childcare Grant – you may be eligible for help with childcare costs if you are in full-time higher education and have children under 15 (or under 17 if they have special educational needs). The grant does not have to be paid back and is paid in addition to other student finance. You must be eligible for student finance to apply for a Childcare Grant. Find out more here

Funded places for two, three and four-year old children and Early Years Pupil premium. See more information here.

Our beautiful environment supports independence and develops resilience